2019 Keynote Speaker
“Mindfulness: Integrating Mind, Soul, and Neuroscience”
Jerome Front M.A., L.M.F.T.
Jerome is a year-round Adjunct Faculty member in the Graduate School of Education and Clinical Psychology at Pepperdine University since 1999, where he created and teaches a Graduate Course called “Mindfulness & Psychotherapy.”
Jerome has been an invited clinical speaker/retreat leader on Mindfulness at many clinical forums including:
- American Association of Pediatrics, So. Cal Chapter
- National Institute for the Clinical Behavioral Medicine,
- UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center Staff;
- International Psychotherapy Networker Conference,
- LA County Psychologists Association,
- More than half a dozen CAMFT Chapters meetings,
- Medical Social Workers Association,
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI),
- Interagency Council on Child Abuse and Neglect (ICAN/ local, state and federal),
- USC Graduate School of Social Work,
- And as an instructor at the UCLA Mindfulness & Psychotherapy Conference featuring Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh.
His publications include diverse sources from Benedictine Spirituality to the Cover Story about his work in the therapy magazine, The Psychotherapy Networker. Since 1999, Jerome leads three CEU Mindfulness Retreats annually in the Los Angeles area.